1. Here is my PowerPoint of visuals I used when we discussed Tió de Nadal, a Christmas tradition celebrated in Northeastern Spain, mainly in the region of Catalonia. The images on this presentation have no text so I could customize my language based on the ability level of my students.
2. Here is my PowerPoint of visuals I used when we studied the Spanish Civil War. It is made up primarily of propaganda posters and original photos of the era. Once again, text is limited so I could customize my language based on the ability level of my students.
3. Here is a reading about César Chávez that I adapted from the 3rd year Avancemos book.
4. Here is a copy of the Spanish 3 Personal Especial/Estrella del Día questionnaire and accompanying PowerPoint. I adapted both of these from templates provided by Kara Jacobs.
5. Here is the PowerPoint I created to review family members before the class watched the movie Coco.